Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Forgiveness


Aurora- Northern Lights

Repentance.

Sorry I am a sinner. I sinned. Again and again. I thought I would never repeat again, but I did it again. I did it with awe. I felt good about it. I felt great. It pleases me for that moment. It makes me feel that I was in power, in control, in motion. But I knew it was wrong, I should have stopped from proceeding. I knew that if I were to stand in that position to be subjected to such a humiliation, I would feel bad. But I disregarded the good inner voice inside me, I went on towards the direction of temptation. I was weak, I was tempted, I was unworthy to judge. Yet I did. I am truly sorry. I pray for self realisation when such a circumstance arises again. I am needy of strength. Forgive me, Lord. Provide me.

Cleanse me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

There are always colours even in the dark. The light and the dark are creation.

No comments: