Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lips Like Sugar

Me always likey weekends. No classes and work. So today Pei and I (how come it's her again? My bestie so yeah, if you got any problems so beep off) went One U with intentions of shopping and mission achieved. Very impulsively bought a dress which cost me about 60 bucks from Wh. After exiting only realised that, hey, actually do you need this dress? But shopaholic rule 1 says that, no regrets. So yeah, happily with my new darling~

The best part was: Fondue. Yum yum. And the most important thing about fondue was that I REALLY REALLY love it. It was very sinfully pleasuring. One word. Wonderful.


Four types of fruits and belgium chocolate. =)


Ada orang punya muka buat kacau XD


Pei dear and me LOL! besties forever!


Yummy strawberry dipped in rich chocolate LOLx!


And not forgetting Kor who was darn tired on that day. We met cause he was there getting a friend a present.


Yay!


Nah, if you're interested, this is Chocolate Lounge in One U. Not bad lar. The fondue thing is definitely worth trying. 26 bucks and very filling.

Outings like that with my closest friends really cheers me up for the bad week. Though not much was said and not much done, but you guys know that I appreciate you all a lot in life, and I won't ever ever want this friendship to end in any way. I wanna hug you all! =) =)

Thank you for making my day. Me lovey you all!

No comments: