Friday, May 29, 2009

KLCC Outing

Watched Sell Out with college friends that day. Henry Jason Johnson Jane. First time watching a Malaysian production.



Verdict: Go watch and determine. No harm to support our local film industry. Clear cut sensitive issues dissected in an implied way, turning, compulsive, yet, revealing. LOL, I don't know what am I talking about.

We went to Petronas Art gallery cause we wanted to see paintings and stuff. Then went to MPO Box Office to enquire about tickets for performances. I am glad that I had finally found people who shares the same passion as I do. Last time it was like just Pei and me who enjoys such performances. Now it was like, the whole bunch of dudes. Very blessed. =) Now I can't wait for the performance. I really really want to watch!!

Reached home at 9.30pm. Gosh gosh....

No comments: