Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers' Day Dinner

It's already past 12 midnight and hence


HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to dear mummy!

We already celebrated Mothers' Day as a family occasion by gathering for dinner at our beloved steamboat buffet restaurant as if there is no other better place for dining. Anyway, buffet always equals to chuck-in-food-non-stop in my context so I was preaching to my cousins about my buffet rule.

1. Eat fast.
2. Don't stop.
3. Don't drink anything.
4. Take all the expensive stuffs first.

Something like that until Mum started to make noise.
My aunt just said:

" Eat la. Eat already, sleep. Tomorrow wake up only talk about going on diet. Now, don't care about all these."


A very pro makan me booked the table by the name of Miss Hee and everyone took it as a joke. =.= Funny meh?


Our table with all the balls in the world (ahem) and all those seafood. Everyone kept taking as if they can eat a lot until they saw the sign saying that leftovers are charged 5 bucks per 100 gram. Mum was the first one to panic.

" How arh? Don't take already. Later cannot finish."

My aunt will be like:

"Don't worry. Sure can finish one. Trust me."

Battle of the forms. Story of my life. LOL.

Presenting my family.


All my cousins, uncle , aunt grandma and siblings.

My favorite cousins.


Sis, Me, cousins Ling and Yee. (PS: This is what I called leng lui gang. LOLX Extreme syoknes)


Bro, Mum, Aunt, Sis, Cousie Yee and up there, Me and Cousie Ling. =)


Me and Ling =) Camwhoring session.


Mum and Aunt =) funny 'old people' I am so dead if this verse leaks out. XD

Everyone kept chucing unwanted food to me and it was like " Eh this one who wants? Hui Ting, Nah!" Chucks into my bowl. I was like dot dot dot. LOL. In the end, I was full like nobody's business because as usual, I eat like a pro. XD


The pile of shells on my table was the highest pile and Mum was complaining about it. Who cares? =P

I am so full, even now. Definitely, it had been a long dinner. Everyone was like: Phew, cannot breathe. Happy Mothers' Day again to all. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

official statement louis vuitton replica go to my site replica ysl bags Recommended Site Goyard Dolabuy